CLEANING WITH MEANING CO. TERMS AND SERVICES
For the Best Service:
– Make your home accessible. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home.
-Make sure all animals are put away for the safety of our Cleaners.
– Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Pricing will be adjusted as needed.
-A debit/credit card is required to hold appointment.
-All card payments will be charged a 3% service charge and sales tax.
TIPPING IS NOT REQUIRED
100% of the tips goes directly to your Cleaners
Alterations, Rescheduling and Cancellation:
- Customer may cancel or adjust the time of a cleaning visit/s by giving at least 48 hours advanced notice.
- Customer agrees to pay 30% of their cleaning visit if the customer cancels or changes the date/time less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Customer agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaners being turned away, no one let them in, or problem with customer's keys/code.
- If the Customer requires any additional Services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact Cleaning With Meaning Co. by telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaners are not authorized to agree to any changes to the Service being provided. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaners.
Cleaning With Meaning Co. reserves the right not to be liable for:
-Completing tasks which are not stated on our task list;
-Cleaning jobs not complete due to the lack of suitable cleaning detergents and/or equipment in full working order, hot water or power;
-Third party entering or present at the customer's premises during the cleaning process;
-Wear or discolouring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
-Failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods;
-Existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely using provided by the customer cleaning detergents and equipment or standard carpet cleaning equipment;
-Any damages caused by a faulty or not in full working order detergents/equipment supplied by the customer.
-The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
- Cleaning With Meaning Co. may require the presence of the customer or his/her representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and any corrections can be made on the same day.
- Customer understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, 'Cleaning With Meaning Co.' will dispatch cleaners to re-clean any areas and items that were initially quoted to the customer's satisfaction.
- Customer must be present at all times during the recovery-clean.
-Cleaning With Meaning Co. reserves the right not to return a Cleaner to a home more than once.
-Cleaning With Meaning Co. agrees to keep all Customers' information confidential.
-If a Cleaner fails to attend the Premises within 1 hour of the Service Time and does not provide adequate ETA or the requested Service, Cleaning With Meaning Co. will provide the Customer with either: a full refund of payments made by the Customer; or offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Customer and GIC